Boys reaction on different comments:
Nice Dp – thanxx :)
I love u – i love u too :* …
i like u – i don’t know ;) . . .
I m sad – what happen?
Senti msg – Nice one 8-| .
Girls reaction on different comments:
Nice Dp – awwww :)
i love u – awwww :*
i like u – awwww ;)
i m sad – awwww :(
i m happy – awwww =D\m/
senti msg – awwww 8-|
Nice Dp – thanxx :)
I love u – i love u too :* …
i like u – i don’t know ;) . . .
I m sad – what happen?
Senti msg – Nice one 8-| .
Girls reaction on different comments:
Nice Dp – awwww :)
i love u – awwww :*
i like u – awwww ;)
i m sad – awwww :(
i m happy – awwww =D\m/
senti msg – awwww 8-|
No comments:
Post a Comment